Quickly master product innovation and management skills.
Our Training and Coaching is for:
New-to-Product Management team members who need skills to assess, develop and grow new products
New-to-Product Management leaders who need help coaching and developing junior staff
Cross-functional leaders (IT, marketing, c-suite) who need to better understand Product Management core competencies and the role of Product Managers
Organizations who want to cultivate a Culture of Innovation
We provide a variety of Academy formats:
Product Leader Coaching
For the Product Management Leader or Team
Spend dedicated 1:1 time with an experienced Product Management professional who will:
- Assess development needs and develop a customized coaching plan
- Hold regular coaching sessions, which include:
- Pre-work of curated reading or videos
- Group discussion of principles and how best to apply to your particular organization, and
- Applied learning with immediate assignments and accountability to complete them
All sessions are recorded and materials cataloged for later access serving as a ‘Product Playbook’ for your company.
What is Product Management
Writing Product Requirements
Understanding the Customer
Pricing and Packaging
For the Team
Engage an expert facilitator with years of PM experience.
Topics covered will include:
- 101 Level: Product Management Fundamentals for new to PM staff and non-PM staff
- 201 Level: From Product Management to Leadership focusing on influencing, network mapping, and personal branding
- 301 Level: Creating a Culture of Innovation for the senior team to embed your new learning into your culture
Influencing Key Stakeholders
Product Management as a competency is only starting to take hold with non-tech native companies and they often need outside support to build and apply product management fundamentals. Vecteris CEO, Eisha Armstrong started Vecteris Training and Coaching specifically for non-tech companies committed to digitally transforming their products and growing product management as a competency. Vecteris coaches and facilitators understand:
- Your frustration in leading a product team that – quite frankly – may not have the skills you need NOW.
- Learning these skills can be overwhelming, we present the knowledge with the goal of quickly applying learning to real projects.
- We apply the Vecteris Product Innovation Pathway so your team can learn WHILE building, launching or revising your product.